There are plenty of sports that are being played by hundreds and thousand of people all over the world. And those sports are loved by millions of people. With that, the journalists have critical role of carefully researching which type of sport is the most popular and what is the next one. The thing is, survey and researches must be done yearly because people’s interests are changing. This year most people might be in to soccer but the following year they are into football. Things like that.
Basically almost every journalists are have been dealing with this conundrum and crucial of ranking sports for plenty of years now. Almost every day they must deal with the continuous changing of statistics and rankings of the popular sports we like to watch. When it comes to ranking, it is important to make a criteria or standards on what sport is the most popular.
Some of the criteria are:
1. The number of TV viewers
2. The number of famous and professional players
3. The number of sponsorship and commercials
4. It accessibility to the public viewers
5. Social media activity.
Based on the previous reports and data, the most famous sports are of the following
1. Football – the dominance of this kind of sport is very clear and obvious. It might not probably surprise you to read that football ranks the most popular type of sport. You know you are a fanatic if you are enjoying watching Highlights football no matter how many times you watch it.
One possible reason why football is the most popular sport is because it is accessible in almost every country.
2. Basketball – basketball fanatics be like “why is basketball not the most popular sport?”. But the past 10 years of data shows that football is still consistent to its popularity. However, good thing about this is that basketball will always be the second popular sport next to football.
3. Tennis– the next most popular sport is tennis and a lot of people find this hard to believe. But try to think of it, tennis is a universal game where any age group can easily learn unlike football that requires skill and energy.
We love shopping whether online or in store. It does not only kills time but it is something most people love to do, seeing plenty of things even though we are not buying it. Most of us make online or window shopping whenever we are feeling stressed. It serves as a stress reliever especially among women. The problem with in store and impulsive buying is that we do not get to know whether the product has good quality. Compared to online shopping where we will be able to know if certain product is worth our money because there are product reviews from the customers. YouReviewIt gives honest and detailed reviews of different items.
As a consumer or buyer, we have to be responsible and smart enough to know which product to trust because no one’s to be blamed aside from us especially if we bought the product online. There are instances when the seller owns up to his/her mistake especially if the buyer is being reasonable. Otherwise, you will blame yourself.
More than five years ago, when online shopping is was first introduced to us, I am a beginner. Hence, I was still innocent when it comes to the best practices in being a responsible consumer. One time, I was in need of a blender because my kid broke my other blender. I used to buy home products at the mall, however that time I did not have enough time because I had to take care of three kids all by myself. So i tried this popular online shop where it sells kitchen products and other home products. I placed my order without even researching about the brand and the item itself. There is no product reviews indicated so I was not able to read any product reviews.
The following day my order arrived. I was so happy because the delivery is very fast. But when I opened the package, the blender is defected and the glass is broken. I tried contacting the seller but no one is responding. I spent a hundred dollars on that but I get nothing.
I looked for the brand and item on the internet and there are reviews saying that we should not buy on that website.
Reading product reviews is important even though you are sure that the brand is reliable and trusted.